Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Laura tagged me for this one. Thank you, Laura! I tried to come up with some new facts which was hard since I feel like I've regurgitated my whole life for the internet at least twice at this point.
1. I'm planning a huge trip to Disney World (my first!) next year for my family.
2. I really feel like I should to go to grad school. A month ago it was for education, this week it's law school. I think I'm just indecisive.
3. I've never been any further west than Alabama nor have I ever flown on a plane.
4. I'm growing strawberries for the first time ever this season!
5. I'm taking off on Friday just so I can enjoy a full day of royal wedding coverage.
6. I tend to be good at things I hate. An example of this is my current job.
7. After spending a year and half bitching about it I miss taking Italian more than any other class at UK.
If you actually read this consider yourself awarded. Let me know if you do it!
Monday, April 25, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Monday, April 18, 2011
Could I stay in this very charming cabin for 5 days without the internet and television?
It's the internet part I'm hung up on. I'll have my phone and 3g service (hopefully). That should be enough, right?!
You see my brother wants this year's Griswold family vacation to take place in the mountains. (He said, and I quote, "I've seen the beach like 5 times and it looks the same every time I see it. WHATEVER JON.) And against all my better judgment I'm considering going back to the scene of the crime -- re-visiting the Vacation from Hell for a do-over.
Also, if you see my marbles anywhere could you give them back to me? I seem to have lost them.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Due to some fancy voodoo chicken feather science I've been reading up on I think these two might be roos. Their wing feathers are shorter and blunted and their tail feathers are not nearly as present as the rest. But like I said, voodoo science. It'll be interesting to see if my prediction holds true.
Just please god let some of them be hens. They're supposed to be pullets not cockerels. But since sexing isn't an exact science and EVERYONE I'VE EVER TALKED TO IN THE UNIVERSE has me paranoid that some of them have to be roos I'm worried they all are.
Other than my paranoia over their sex I've noticed they are growing so fast. Like so fast I needed to be planning a coop like yesterday. But yesterday I was sick and at work all day long. And today I was sick and joy riding just to enjoy some sunshine. And tomorrow I might need a nap.