We cleared off the mantle to decorate yesterday morning and Emily just knew we did it for her.
And then I spent yesterday afternoon making something I'd read about in Better Homes and Gardens last week: a paper chain garland!
So kindergarten circa 1970!
Other things I did during this long weekend:
- Watched Season 2 of The West Wing.
- Watched Hancock (which honestly I hated.)
- went to Walgreens a dozen times.
- Ate enough turkey to make me decide we're having beef tenderloin for Christmas.
- Became addicted to Super Mario Galaxy, complements of my brother.
- Watched a Christmas movie starring Randy Travis. No joke. And it's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back, for which I am sad. But what's done is done.