Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letting go...

I said 24 was going to be a year of getting over my self consciousness and my control freak tendencies and allowing other people to take my picture. There are a bunch of these shots, Jon learning how to use my Canon (which he jokingly says is a Cannon as it's larger than any camera he's used before) and me learning how to sit still and not worry about the size of my thighs. I have several of the fake smile poses, which might be more flattering, but I think this is my favorite... because my brother makes me laugh. For that, I am grateful.

3 comments:

kate said...

this is adorable!!! i love candid pictures (like this) so much better than the posed kind...something about a picture of someone sincerely laughing just makes you smile, ya know?

Abbie said...

You look so beautiful.

Sarah said...

LOVE it! I wish I could be happier with myself in front of the camera. I know I need to for my kids, but I just can't force myself to step onto the other side. So kudos to you!