Monday, August 9, 2010

Grocery Gaming It Again

I went couponing today for the first time in a while.

I had a $5 register reward for Walgreens. I used that to get a few items. I spent $2.18 out of pocket but also got another register reward, this time for $2, for the next time I visit.

Camp 032

Then I spent $41 at Kroger, saving $35.

Jonathan was with me because he wanted some library books. The library has been a huge source of frugal fun this summer. We stopped at Sonic while we were out because it was half price happy hour time (2-4), and you can't beat 2 refreshing drinks in this heat for the price of one! We may have also stopped for drinks because 15 year old boys don't find couponing nearly as thrilling as I do.

Just imagine 2 hours of this face:

brenda and tom 014

No comments: