Friday, May 27, 2011

Pinterest (I've Been Pinning)



http://pinterest.com/apsies/


What is Pinterest? (taken from HERE)
~ Pinterest is a social media platform that comprises of making " Design Boards" or " Inspiration Boards." Inspiration Boards comprise of collections of favorite VISUAL inspiration in the form of photos and imagery. Photos and Imagery are encountered when surfing the web can can be added to Inspiration Boards. Pinterest Boards are for showcasing and curating Visual Things that you love.

I'm sure some of you crafty types might be interested in Pinterest, if you don't already know about it. I think this will be a good way to sort of group my own inspirations in one spot. Let me know via email/facebook/or comment if you'd like an invite. I just need your email address.

No comments: