Monday, November 21, 2011

Book #38

Book #38

I'm off all this week because of Thanksgiving. (Yay for paraeducator schedules! Boo for paraeducators salaries.) I'm hoping to use the extra time off to make a significant push toward 52 books. My local library had a ton of books I'd been hoping to read this year on their new arrival shelf on Saturday so I have lots of material to work with these next few days.

A fellow bookish friend recommended The Night Circus to me a while back. I was so excited to see my library carrying a copy. It did not disappoint. It's a visually stunning novel. (Is that possible? I'm going to assume it is.) I couldn't help but think of what a beautiful film it would make.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Yay for holidays! I'm hoping to start the Hunger Games. Have you read the series?

Erin Branscom said...

I love your blog! I hope you don't mind that I became a follower! :) Erin