Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Great Disney Deal

A while back I talked about planning a Disney World vacation. I still think about going all the time. Which is so strange because I never really had a desire to go as a kid. Anyway, I thought I'd pass on this great deal Disney has going on right now. If you book before December 17 you can get a free dining plan with your package for stays in January thru March. I have lots of decisions to make about school to make this month since a program I'm interested in begins in January so I don't know if I'll be able to take advantage of this. But, I thought it might interest some of my readers!



I've read free dining plans are something frequent Disney visitors hope for and rave about. It really does save you tons of money during your stay and takes the stress of buying food off your hands. Seriously, free food? It really is the happiest place on earth.

No comments: