Sunday, December 25, 2011

#47



Oh dear internet, I'm pretty sure I've hit the bottom of the barrel of my dignity with this choice. I don't even care anymore, I don't think.

There are two things I've been pretty obsessed with this past year: books and TV shows. This year I've watched all seasons of Justified, Parks and Recreation, Mad Men, Friday Night Lights, Parenthood, and probably more that I can't think of. And I developed a love for a genre I didn't even know I liked, the procedural crime drama. First I became obsessed with Bones and promptly watched all episodes. And when I ran out of those I was told I should watch Castle. So I did and am terribly obsessed with that one as well.

Long story short, Heat Wave is the first in a series of companion novels for that show. It's like glorified fan fiction with an ABC seal of approval. And it's not very great.

Yet I have no shame.

No comments: