Wednesday, June 10, 2009

George Clooney Underbite

I like to check my visitor stats every so often, just to see what people are googling to end up here at When Life Hands You Limes. A few of interest:

At what point do you feed a cucumber plant?

No idea, honestly. I began feeding mine about 2 weeks after I got them transplanted into the ground. They seem okay. Except in my nightmares. This week my dreams have involved: all of my corn getting destroyed, the cucumber plants disappearing and the cats eating my tomato plants. CRAZY.

When life hands you melons

I only deal with limes. I'll make an exception for lemons. But generally I stick to limes around these parts. But I'll play. If handed limes, make margaritas. If handed melons, soak them in tequila.

Math limes

What?! My least favorite thing in the world and limes...I do not enjoy this at all. And I have no idea why anyone would google them together.

George Clooney underbite

I refuse to believe George Clooney is anything less than a perfect human specimen, so I don't think this is true. But my dog Jill has one. A big one.

Ellis Sloane

Yes, I know! Pretty baby names. If I had a little girl tomorrow I'd name her Sloane. And if I had a baby tomorrow I'd get featured on that 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant' show.

Tweeter Captiva Island

God, I wish I were a full time tweeter on Captiva Island. IS THIS A JOB, WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Basil's Birth Story

What? Do people name their kids Basil? (I just wondered that in my head and pulled out a useless piece of trivia: there was a UK basketball player and then coach in like the 20s or 30s named Basil Hayden. He was their first All American)

(FUN APRIL FACT: I'm full of useless information like that. If you were ever entering a trivia tournament, you'd want me on your team.)

Paula Dean butter bixcuits

It's Paula DEEN and BISCUITS

2 comments:

kate said...

"If I had a little girl tomorrow I'd name her Sloane. And if I had a baby tomorrow I'd get featured on that 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant' show."

hahahahah love it!!
and holy shit, is that not the most terrifying show ever?!?!?!?!?!

April said...

YES! Worse than a horror movie...I swear!!