Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thought Bubble

Should one feel that guilty for eating a whole box of Girl Scout cookies when in reality those cookies are like teeny tiny miniature kid sized cookies? I THINK NOT.

That said, the cookies I sneak from time to time don't make me sick and I consider them to be a pretty nice little treat.

However, I fell off the un-diet diet wagon today when I ate half a bag of funyuns. It started with an irrational purchase and ended with my skin feeling gross and me feeling like I wanted to throw up. Which only proved that my eating habits were doing nothing but making me feel like crap. In other words, I've basically been abusing myself for years. Why?

Thursday is my birthday. I could talk about how gross I feel about turning 24, but I won't. It's an annoying topic. However, I must say I am considering not reading a novel I have to discuss that day just because it is my birthday and I personally feel as though I should be exempt from the assignment because of it.

Actually, that's not true. I just don't want to read that damn book.

I went out shopping today for some new jeans and had to come to terms with the fact that I must buy them in the petite section. While I've spent a number of years convinced there is nothing petite about me, I have discovered my legs are...in fact...freakishly short.

And finally, my new irrational fear is the following: I fall madly in love with someone, we have children, he finally...years later...decides to tell me he's gay.*

*this fear brought to you by actual real life experience in this subject and this photo essay.

No comments: