Monday, July 4, 2011

New Goal for 2011

Last night we went to a Fourth of July party at my cousin and his wife's house in Brooks. They bought a foreclosure home with 25 acres a year ago and have basically gutted the house and started over. It was tons of fun to see the progress they've made, hang out with their goats, visit with the family, and watch fireworks. However, when I got home and went through my pictures I regretted not taking more. Specifically, not taking more of actual people because I didn't want to bother anyone. (Which is a totally silly reason to leave your camera sitting at a table all night.)

My new goal for 2011 is to stop feeling self-conscious about capturing moments at social events. Candid photography is my favorite and I should have just went for it last night.

4th of July 2011

4th of July 2011

4th of July 2011

4th of July 2011

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I think this is an excellent goal because your photography is WONDERFUL! Good luck and please share your fab pics on the blog!