Thursday, July 31, 2008

Smorgasbord

I would kill for Blake Lively's legs.

blake1

And her hair.

blake2

And her boyfriend.

blake3

Basically if I'm ever reincarnated I'm coming back as Blake Lively.

In other news, remember when my Chiweenie, Molly, was having trouble learning to walk on a leash?

I found a little video proof that she mastered it!

And since I enjoy blogging the mundane, I immediately uploaded it to share.

I know, I know, you can thank me later.



Interesting things about this video:

*Wow, I have a shrill and annoying voice.
*You can hear the water! I miss the water. Quick, somebody get me to a beach.
*See all of the shells? That is the amazing thing about Sanibel. Seashells as far as the eye can see. Miss, miss, miss. Although the living room is overflowing with vases of them from our trips there.

I found this photo as I was organizing my set from this trip (I know, only a month and a half later! I still haven't even had any printed!). I just like it. I love it when storms roll in at the beach, the way you can see them coming from the horizon with nothing blocking your view. Sigh.

Storm Moving In

And finally, more of the Butterfly Set. Just because I liked how these turned out.

Butterfly Bush

More Butterfly

Butterfly

July Butterfly

Butterfly

There is always that butterfly (or one identical to it at least) stuck to that flower every single day. I mean, I knew planting a 'Butterfly Bush' might attract a few, I didn't know they'd be moving in.

But I like it.

No comments: