Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clintonite Part: I don't even know anymore

Guess who is coming to Kentucky on Friday?

ML000_MTP

I'm not kidding.

I'm in the very early stages of deciding whether or not to go. But as an official Clinton Groupie I must admit this is VERY tempting.

Also tempting?

This guy:
Hope Banner
will be holding a rally in Indianapolis on Thursday morning. The big bummer part of that is I do have some school commitments that day that I'm not sure I can get out of yet. But, I'm totally trying.

I'm having so much fun making calls on behalf of the Obama campaign to independents in Indiana. And calling for Bruce Lunsford in Kentucky. This weekend I'm spending a few hours at the Democratic Headquarters in the Highlands.

Forget Christmas, election time is the most wonderful time of the year.

Or I'm just a big giant dork.

(I don't really care. I love all this stuff. And forgive, but it's been a long frustrating 8 years for me. This is all a gigantic breath of fresh air.)

In other news I made cinnamon rolls from scratch yesterday. I woke up and thought, hmm...spending an entire day rising dough and kneading it and rolling it out and taking forever sounds like a FUN IDEA. Stop me before I do that again.

Don't get me wrong, they were DELICIOUS. But it's an exhaustive thing. Probably because I'm terribly impatient.

I used this Paula Deen recipe. I do highly recommend it. I should note I do have pictures of them. But it's late, I'm tired and Anderson Cooper is on my television. So I don't feel like getting up and finding my camera right now.

Tomorrow, Scarlett.

No comments: