Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tolerating Old Navy

While I was out yesterday shopping for Miss Riley my mother made me go to Old Navy. A store that normally gives me seizures. (kidding of course, but I do find it overwhelming.) Where she made me pick out a slew of these $5 shirts. Because I'm in dire need of new shirts. I'm not sure they'll last forever or anything, but that soft and at $5 a pop I'm sure they're worth it.



I also picked up these skimmers. We're thinking of Florida in May and I'm thinking these navy skimmers will be perfect for hanging out at the Destin Marina or heading down to the fishing pier, no?


And of course flip flops. My first of the season. When my Dad saw the skimmers he said, 'good...they're not flip flops.' Except I had 4 pairs of these babies down in the bottom of my bag. ;D


I wouldn't say that me and Old Navy are now BFFs or anything. But perhaps I can tolerate her in small doses from time to time.

Anyone seen any killer sales recently? I'm trying to restock for spring, but not break the bank.

1 comment:

SassyCassie said...

I ♥ Old Navy and shop online for their plus sizes! I saw this morning that you get free shipping on all orders over $75 and 30% off all women's plus spring collection. I can get a lot for $75 at Old Navy!

Sheesh. Now I'm in a shopping mood. I'm ready to hit the outlets!