Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Springtime Covet List

LL Bean Maine Isle flip flops in lobster critter print


Vineyard Vines tote, crab woven style
2AM8204.315.zoom.a

Vera Bradley zip around wallet, I have this wallet already but in the Java Blue print. It's old and well used and I'm in love with the new Hope Garden print. So I definitely think I'm overdue for a new one.



--A new haircut. I'm way overdue and in desperate need of something shorter and bouncier.

A new car. I'm using this one as an example, but I found three of them yesterday and I'm seriously considering giving the dealership a call and seeing what they can work out in terms of trading my car in.

It's a 2008 Toyota Yaris, and it's certified used with an awesome warranty package. I'm drooling...right now...I swear. Devin says she loves her Yaris, which is enough of an endorsement for me.
9197159091.253814928.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421

I'm in the market for a new desk, I've decided I love this one
0004266660598_500X500

Baby chickens. Which I've actually been greenlighted for! Can you believe it? My chicken coop/fresh eggs dream might actually become a reality.


This adorable camera strap from Etsy.

il_fullxfull.65855422

And a new key fob for the keys to that Yaris I'm going to buy. ;)

Maybe this one:
il_fullxfull.62728467


I think that's enough for today. But goodness, did you all know it's possible to get lost on Etsy for a long time? This morning...two hours of my life I can never get back...

No comments: