Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Photos of the Day








I liked all of these for obvious reasons.

I've come home renewed, which has been a great and surprising after effect of the vacation. I want to watch tons of movies, read a million books and create beautiful things.

I went grocery shopping yesterday to stock up on all of the things we were lacking. I've noticed lately that the bulk of my shopping time is devoted to the produce area of the store. There were no canned foods, no convenience purchases, nothing more frozen than a box of ice cream. It really made me happy to realize my success in changing the way I eat. Tonight I'm trying a new grilled corn and chicken recipe, all very healthy and hopefully delicious.

Progress.

Yesterday I went to the local library for the first time in months, I just haven't been reading much lately. But I grabbed several things that looked interesting and captivating. I managed to devour Rosie O'Donnell's "Celebrity Detox" yesterday and later I'm starting Cecilia Ahern's "If You Could See Me Now".

But I'm dying for recommendations. What have you read lately (or not so lately) that you've absolutely loved? I'm open to anything.

No comments: