- listening to the rain and being thankful I'm no longer out in it
- shaking gifts
- putting finishing touches on my fabulous stockings
- tracking Santa Claus
- putting elf suits on chihuahuas for kicks
- reading from the stack of books I picked up at the library yesterday
- eating leftover ice cream birthday cake
Molly says 'Merry Christmas.'
The boys baking yesterday. I thought they'd think my Christmas cookie creating was too 'girly' or something. But the minute I pulled out the cookie cutters they were on it. I don't think you're ever too old to play with sugar cookie dough. (Tip of the day: Roll out sugar cookies on powdered sugar. I'd never thought to do that before, but the results were so much better. Thanks Alton Brown!)
We also did Gingerbread cookies the other day. Turns out I don't enjoy Gingerbread.
Hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday!