Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Poo

I call Jill a variety of nicknames. I also talk to her in the most disgusting baby voices EVER, but that's here nor there. One nickname in particular started something like this:

Jilly > Jilly-poo > Pooey-Wooey > Pooey > Poo

Before I went to work yesterday I had to take the chihuahua to the vet's office. She was on day 2 of diarrhea and vomiting. And while I'd thought she was getting better, a few scary poos later I decided she probably needed to be seen. My mother was convinced she was dying. I'm happy to report she was not.

The vet gave her a penicillin injection, shot her up with fluids because she was dehydrated, and sent me home with some meds for her. I'm so thankful to have such an awesome vet (who also moonlights as a country music singer... hilarious).

But the two days of dog poo? Definitely means Jill earned her nickname.

No comments: