Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where I've Been

This blog has been silent for an entire week!? Can you believe it? My big, over sharing, mouth shut up for a whole week!

Gosh.

So I typically blog when I'm in a good mood. And this, my last week of summer vacation, has been the most depressing, stressful week in a very long time. Full of self doubt. Full of worry about paying for school and keeping student loans at bay for a little while longer. Stress about still being in school, pursuing the degree that DOESN'T SEEM TO END. And nervous about what the hell to do with my life.

Oh. Pity me.

Things have slowed for a bit. I still have a huge sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. But thankfully I have amazing parents who give me wonderful pep talks and aren't afraid to medicate me occasionally. ;)

But I guess it is what it is. My situation is really no different than anyone else's my age. Unless you are part of the lucky few who actually have their shit together. In that case, I don't want to hear it.

So, that's what has been going on. Now you know.

I might try getting back into the blogging swing of things sometime next week. I hope you all have a phenomenal Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

kate said...

glad you're alright! i was starting to worry!! haha :)

good luck w/ your first week of school...i'm sure it'll go fabulously!