Sunday, September 28, 2008

Google

Recent Google searches that have led to my blog:

Amy Poehler Underbite: I am an Amy Poehler fan. And my dog has an underbite. A very cute underbite if I may say so myself. But does Amy Poehler have an underbite? I'm not sure. I've never looked that close.

Picture of a Quite Lake: Hmm. A Quite lake? I'm not real sure what that is. I assume you meant QUIET lake. In which case, I'm glad I could help with your spelling. I don't have a picture of one though. I'm not a big fan of lakes, too dirty for my taste typically.

Life is Like Pie: Life is not like pie. At all. If life were like pie it would be gooey and delicious ALL THE TIME. And it's not. So I certainly beg to differ.

Things to make with limes: I like limes cut in half with a little salt. I also like margaritas. And key lime pie.

She talks to me online, but not in real life: Dude, that sucks. I talk to people in real life just fine, but hyperventilate over the proper way to word things in an email. So, obviously am no help.

Chattanooga: Ahh, Chattanooga. There is water. And mountains. And I'm assuming nice things to visit. But my family has no sense of adventure so I've never really stopped there. Except this one time at a rest area there where I got kicked out of the overlook area for carrying my dog. That kind of pissed me off.

Labor costs for a 2004 Chevy Aveo Timing Belt: Okay, uhh, let me find the receipt. Okay here it is....umm, it says------FUCKED. Yep, that's about how I remember it. Much easier than telling you the real price. In reality: about $400. Until you find out the timing belt break caused your engine valves to bend because an Aveo has an interference engine and then you'll be looking at around $1600 on top of the $400 you just paid. Moral of the story---READ THE EFFING MANUAL NEXT TIME.

Pointless stuff to do: START A BLOG. Or a Tumblr. Or Twitter.

Prolific quote: Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. -JFK

Five Fame Fuckers: My new list-- 1) Prince Harry 2) Matt Damon 3) Eric Dane 4) Rocco Dispirito 5) George Clooney

VRBO White Caps Sanibel #8: I wish we'd stayed there. Book it, you'll love it I'm sure.

I say up, he says down: I know, it sucks. But some people we are meant to clash that way with I suppose. My person is my Dad, so umm...I'm kind of just stuck with it.

Okay, those were a few. I hope they all visit again and read my insightful answers.

I'm just here to help.

No comments: