Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vacation Vlog

Cassie's latest post made me remember a video blog from vacation that I'd never uploaded. They are both rather pointless, but pointless is interesting sometimes, isn't it? haha

Things of note:

-Jon's voice has gotten SO MUCH DEEPER since June. Oh my Lord. I hadn't realized. He sounds so young here. He was also agitated with me at the beginning of this video, we'd been arguing about my driving skills, no joke.
-Treading water is a common threat around these parts. Our Dad takes on this hilarious captain persona when we're near water.
-They call me GPS, it's a bit of an insult. They do it because I'm always confident about directions, even when I shouldn't be.


Vacation 08--Trip to Jerry's Part One from apsies on Vimeo.


Vacation 08--Trip to Jerry's Part Two from apsies on Vimeo.

This year I really want to remember to take more little videos like this. I think they are a hoot to look back on.

Anybody want to buy me a Flip? I think I need one of those.

1 comment:

SassyCassie said...

Wow, the Kentucky accents. I love hearing them! lol!

Oh look, people on mopeds!