Tuesday, January 4, 2011

5 Bucket List Items for 2010

1. Spend this year discovering who I am outside of the confines of school. Figure out what I want to do with my life. Work on finding a career that satisfies me.

2. Take at least two trips with my family: one to the mountains, and one to the beach.

3. Let go of toxic friends (a few people I know who have no access to read this so don't worry it's you), and work on the friendships I do have. If people don't like me, that's fine. My goal in 2010 is to cry less about non-existent friends (and facebook! I cried about FB last year... how silly) and work on instead cherishing the bonds I do have with the people I love. This friend thing is so hard for an introvert like me, but this is the year I want to cultivate lasting and healthy friendships.

4. Read more. I've been out of the literary loop for what seems like forever. I won't put a number on it, but I'd like to read a substantial amount of books in 2011 and maybe even blog now and then about them.

5A. Make a budget and start saving to travel, replace my computer, buy a new camera lens, and give more. I've been too busted and broke over the last few months especially to do anything. CHANGE that. 5B. Find someone to travel with.

No comments: