- I fear defaulting on my student loans.
- I fear never being able to move out and make it on my own.
- I fear I won't be able to find a job.
- I fear finding a job and hating it.
- I fear I'll never figure out exactly what it is I'm supposed to be doing.
- I fear I'll get stuck doing something that has no meaning whatsoever. (just a job, not a career that gives me something in return besides money)
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
I had a mini-breakdown with my mom tonight, finally releasing all sorts of emotions that I've been bottling inside for the last few months. I confessed a lot of my problems and realized that every single of them comes down to fear. I'm petrified right now in so many ways.