Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book #1

My goal this year is to read more. You'd think with the unemployment and my kindle that I'd be blazing through novels, but as I mentioned: I've felt guilty reading. I started this World War Z on Christmas day and finished it this weekend. Since The Walking Dead aired on AMC I've been a little zombie obsessed. This book is going to be a movie with Brad Pitt so I'll be looking forward to that. If you don't enjoy zombies you probably won't like it. If you do, or at least enjoy apocalyptic literature, this will be an interesting read.



Next up: a reread of The Hunger Games. Which totally counts for this year's total because I read it too fast the first time I checked it out from the library and I'm pretty sure I skipped details. Also because I still haven't read the two books that follow it.

No comments: