Monday, January 24, 2011

Book #2



It took me a few days to get going but once I did I yet again blazed through The Hunger Games. I wanted to get a good reread in so I'd be ready to read books 2 and 3. I'm a bit nervous about getting to the third one since the reviews all seem mixed about how the series ends. Reading through this time knowing they're making it into a movie made me visualize certain actors for certain characters. If Robert Downey Jr. doesn't play Haymitch I might be disappointed.

Next, the logical choice would be the next installment of this trilogy. But I'm tempted to take a break in between and read Pride and Prejudice for the first time in my life. I know, right? How have I never read Pride and Prejudice? If I do so now then I can reward myself with one of the movie versions. I'm thinking the 1995 miniseries because who doesn't need a little more Colin Firth in their life?

No comments: