Saturday, January 29, 2011

Book #4



I finished Mockingjay last night. I meant to read a couple chapters before bed but it's such a fast read that I found myself plowing through afraid to lose momentum if I stopped.

I liked it. The last 25% felt rushed. The war aspect certainly wasn't as developed or handled as well as the last Harry Potter. But it always seems unfair to compare other novels to the HP series, so I'll refrain. It's a satisfying trilogy and I'm happy I finally took the time to savor the other two. Out of them all Catching Fire was definitely my favorite.

Now I need to decide what to read next. And quickly. Reading or watching something totally engrossing on tv seem to be the only things keeping me from having a full on panic attack over my interviews on Thursday and Friday. I'm a giant ball of anxiety.

No comments: