Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My New Guilty Pleasure

So I resisted watching Toddler's and Tiaras for a long time. Not because I'm some sort of high class tv snob. I mean c'mon... I can name every Bravo Housewife from OC onward, former and current. I just didn't really see how I could entertained by a show about beauty pageants.

Oh my god, y'all.

I was wrong. So very, very, very wrong.

Meet Makenzie, who so far is my very favorite Toddler in a Tiara ever.



What's not to love?

She's got the voice of a 60 year old smoker from the south and she's obsessed with her ni-ni... AT FOUR YEARS OLD. And she's the spawn of Satan, I'm pretty sure.

And her mom has the best facial expressions EVER. Maybe because she knows what we all suspect: that she made some horrific deal with the devil. I don't know. But I like it.

From an episode recap which explains part of the above video, "While Mackenzie goes bat-shit crazy tearing up the house looking for her goddamn pacifier while tragic Amadeus music plays, Juana voices over that Mackenzie needs her Ni-Ni when she’s tired or when she doesn’t like to cooperate…so basically 24/7."

I dream of someday running into Makenzie. I just need to know that such an illustrious creature really does exist and that TLC isn't pulling my leg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G...that child is a nightmare, lol!