Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Day Another Drama

Okay, really...no drama. But that Britney song is catchy.

Here's what I've been up to...bullet point style because I've been trying but can't seem to frame a story this morning that doesn't involve hysterics, over excitement, or corny freakin' cheesiness.

*I've been putting together a binder for this year's vacation. Usually I take a folder, stuff it with maps and directions and brochures and menus and by the time we've arrived it's laying all over the backseat in disarray. Therefore I'm trying organization this year.

*I actually got to help someone plan a vacation! One of the girls my mom works with wanted to make her trip to Destin for a wedding into a vacation but began freaking out when all the hotels were quoting her upwards of $179 a night for the week she wanted to go. Mom called me and I talked to the girl and through our two computers we found her several condos with beautiful views for only $500 a week! It was so awesome.

*I've been trying to talk someone in my family into accompanying me on a trip to Nashville for my birthday to visit the Lebanon, TN Prime Outlet. So that said family member can purchase a Coach bag for their dear daughter.

*So far bargaining tactics are working, especially when I nonchalantly had Jon remind everyone what he received for his birthday. (Wii and accessories...hmph)

*Dooce's entries lately about her new puppy and Chuck have reminded me of all the funny stuff Molly does to annoy Jill. I forget sometimes that she is only 7 months ago and still very much a puppy. And while Jill used to hang off of Jack's neck like Coco does Chuck, Molly prefers to use her giant mouth as an advantage and wrap it entirely around Jill's snout. Don't tell her I said it, but I can tell Jill is totally happy to have Molly around. Maybe.

*I'm considering making these for dinner.

*I'll let you know how that goes.

*And if you happen to see my parents anywhere, don't hesitate to tell them they should go with me to Nashville.

No comments: