Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Help! Please Give Me Feedback

It has come down to two choices for my vacation. Two very different choices. I need to pick one tonight or tomorrow and book it because things are filling up fast. But I'm at a loss with which one to pick. I need your help. If you read this I'd love to hear your opinion. My mom is asking her friends at work and hopefully one or some of you will give me enough feedback to assist in making a decision. I keep flipping back and forth between them honestly.

So without further ado:
Option #1
Loggerhead Cay




This option includes a pool, sweeping view from the 3rd floor, close proximity to the beach, more space and closer location to shopping. It is also the cheapest option and has 2 balconies, both with water views. There is also a view of the beach from the kitchen window.
Option #2
White Caps




This option has no pool, but sits 90 steps from the water and the cottage is on sand. It is also $143 more and requires a refundable $200 security deposit to book. The other option requires no security deposit.
Both have washers/dryers, 2 bathrooms, nice kitchens, internet access and will allow us to bring both small dogs.
And I have no clue on which one to pick.
Thoughts?

2 comments:

kate said...

i'd go with the first one, it looks a lot prettier/nicer

ugh i'm so jealous of you right now! haha

April said...

Thanks for the opinion. I'm leaning towards that one if you can't tell! haha

I'm jealous of me too and didn't even know that was possible.