Friday, February 15, 2008

Tag You're It

10 years ago: I was 12, so let's see. Awkward and highly emotional. Not much has changed honestly.

On my to-do list: take my bio exam, eat pasta tomorrow, stop being sick at some point.

What would I do if I became a billionaire: hire a money person to handle investments and such, quit school, pay off all of my loans, pay off my parent's debt and buy them a new house in florida…on the beach, buy myself one next door, see the world, get a new car, start my own charitable foundation

Places I've lived: various places in Louisville, Shepherdsville (I was 2 and consider this my dark period), Mt. Washington, Taylorsville and Lexington

Bad habits: eating too much, losing my temper easily, getting my feelings hurt over stupid things, being self conscious, am just not nice sometimes

Snacks I enjoy: chips, lemons and limes, ice cream, dry roasted sunflower seeds, olives, pickles, peanut butter

People don't know about me: I'm a pretty open book. So I can't think of what to say here. And if you don't know it about me, I'm probably not sharing for a reason.

Tween Celebrity Crushes: Jonathan Taylor Thomas, The Backstreet Boys, Shawn from Boy Meets World

TV show I wish I could live in: Gilmore Girls' "Stars Hollow" is the most awesome quirky little small town that I wish existed.

Wanting to splurge on right now: a trip somewhere warm to avoid February, iPod Touch, Olympus d-SLR camera, Flip Video Camera, really expensive makeup

Tagging all of you, seriously, if you read it...do it.

No comments: