Monday, February 18, 2008

Disjointed

My parents are out right now having the Florida talk. The one where Dad, who has stayed appropriately out of the vacation discussion, finally gets to hear all of the options and give his input on where he'd like to go. So far all I've heard is he is insisting on stopping on the way down and the way back up.

I'm looking into Savannah for the first stop and Amelia Island for the 2nd stop. Well, not on the island, but close enough to drive into it and see the Atlantic Ocean. I'm really hoping to accomplish that on this trip. So keep your fingers crossed for me! haha

In other news I made my brother sick. He's miserable right now and blaming it all on me. Not in words though, his throat hurts too much to talk so he's writing evil messages to me on his DS. Such a sweet boy that one is.

Tonight the contestants of this next season of Dancing with the Stars will be revealed at the end of the show, Dance Wars. This brings me so much joy it's ridiculous. But I really love that stupid show.

And really that is about all I have to say on this very boring Monday. All I have to give is a very disjointed post with no segues whatsoever. At least tomorrow I might finally book a vacation and move onto fun things like shopping for it.

No comments: