Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Little Crack Baby

Molly is the most dog like of our three canines. Which is weird, cause they are dogs. Shouldn't they all be dog-like?

I consider Jill to be my parents late in life baby. You know, when a woman hits menopause she either accidently gets pregnant again, or...she gets a dog. My mom got a dog. It's almost disgusting the amount of attention that little thing gets from my parents.

Jack, is. Well, Jack is like an old man. An old man in dog clothing. He snores loudly. Wakes up needing his fiber. And goes to bed early, every single night. He is also probably in need of a hip replacement.

Molly is the dog. The licker. The biter. The mess maker. Everything a puppy should be. At 9 months old she is the one who wakes up hyper and goes to bed hyper. I don't think she has an off switch.

But I love her. Even if she acts like a crack baby.


No comments: