Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Zapped

There are times with this blogging thing that I feel like a machine. A million things swirling around in my head, furiously posting several times per day.

And then there are times like now, when I feel creatively zapped.

To be honest I think it has to do with my current pace of life. My days are filled with nothing more thrilling than watering plants. And the most exciting thing I've done this week is watch Dancing with the Stars last night. (I know, sad.)

The writing is not for lack of trying, if you took a peek into my blogger account you would find no less than 12 attempted blogs. 12 very stupid, very incoherent, very boring blogs.

My flickr account holds 1,675 of my photos. And out of those 1,675 I can't find a single one worth a photo of the day. And three nights ago, Molly, the dog of Satan herself managed to chew my cleanest SD card to little tiny bits.

I've not bothered to replace it yet.

This week I have to purchase a wedding shower gift. From a gift registry. I hate gift registries. And apparently my options are down to a blender, a lamp or a rug.

The excitement around here is downright palpable I tell you.

So that is what I've been up to. For all of you who, I'm sure, could not contain yourselves any longer with my lack of material.

Yeah.

1 comment:

SassyCassie said...

A gift card is always a good wedding gift. We got a couple of Kroger gift cards and didn't have to pay for groceries for the first few months of our marriage!