Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 12: Still Not Quitting

But I do have a terrible headache, so in the interest of brevity:

Italian went SO much better today. Thank you god.

My breakfast consisted of a can of the Big Red my brother had stashed and doritos. So healthy!

I didn't eat, eat, until just a little while ago. During which I had tylenol as a side dish.

I kicked ass in history discussion today. Close readings of primary documents is surprisingly my thing.

Tomorrow: my coats arrive, I need to exchange the tennis shoes I bought last weekend, and finish a craft project I've been working on. First I shall sleep in.

I'll blog better tomorrow. Promise.

2 comments:

SassyCassie said...

Maybe you have a headache because you need to eat, you nerd!

April said...

I know. It's terrible. Some days are so packed I just forget until it's too late.