Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day Nineteen: It Sucked Again

Feel free to skip over the following:

I got into a huge tiff with my Dad before I even left the driveway this morning. I'm completely overwhelmed with the history group project, an English paper, and the Italian Oral Exam. I have to meet with my partner for Italian tomorrow (a non commute day) and I'm too EXHAUSTED to even contemplate that at this point. I meet her at 2pm. But before that I have to get myself, the brother and the Dad down to the health department for H1N1 shots at 12:30 and back home before I leave. And I only have 500 miles left on my car before I have to get the oil changed or my warranty is null and void...and I just got around to making an appointment today when I should have done it days ago (thankfully my service tech squeezed me in on Monday). My flu shot site is a huge bump that itches and my whole arm hurts. My head has been paining me for days. And I had to walk all over campus so now my feet (lacking the new shoes I had to return this past weekend because they were messed up) are hurting SO BAD. And I've still had no time to make a hair appointment.

Long story short: I'm so ready for Thanksgiving break to begin right now. I'm definitely in need of a holiday to reflect upon what I'm thankful for instead of what I'm overwhelmed by.

2 comments:

SassyCassie said...

Skip all of that tomorrow and go to the movies with me.

April said...

Oh my gosh, you have no idea how much I wish I could. Sadly I don't think my Italian partner would be so fond of it.