Friday, November 13, 2009

Day Thirteen: Oh My God

I ordered a camera.

Like for real. Let's just hope I don't get buyer's remorse this time.

Very long story short: I've almost bought a Canon Rebel XS for the last several weeks. Meaning I almost paid $500 for just the XS with the 18-55mm lens. But as you all know, I couldn't stop searching for a deal.

So! Behold what I just snagged.

Canon Rebel XS with 18-55mm- $499.00
Canon EF 75-300mm lens- $154.95
subtract $-100.00 lens deal
subtract $-49.95 from a code I found for a percentage off DSLRs
no tax

Total: $504.04

I recall writing last night that I was going to sleep in today. But I couldn't make it through Real Housewives of Orange County last night and I've been wide awake since like 6:30. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Or if I was lucid enough to be crunching deal numbers just a little while ago. At any rate, prepare for lots of photos around these parts!

3 comments:

SassyCassie said...

Can you just do all of my shopping for me? Thanks.

SassyCassie said...

Oh yeah... CONGRATS! I still haven't even been motivated to learn how to really use my camera. I'm thinking the baby will provide some pretty good inspiration, though...

kate said...

yayay!! can't wait to see the pics you take with it :) and if you get sick of it and want to get rid of it or whatever, you know, i am willing to help out with that...bahaha