Monday, April 28, 2008

Inside the *Me* Studio

I saw this done last week, wanted to do it then, but forgot. I'm an Inside the Actor's Studio geek. Love, love, love it. And if you've ever watched you'll know these are the questions James Lipton ends the session with before turning it over to the students.

What is your favorite word? Arachnophobia. No joke, this was the first big word I learned to spell and in the third grade I'd spell it for you whether you asked me to or not. It's got sentimental value.

What is your least favorite word? Republican! No, I kid. I actually don't mind Republicans, they give me a reason to believe so fervently. Real least favorite word: Genocide. I hate that a word like that even has to exist.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Ambition. I love to meet people who are just going for it. Taking that proverbial leap. That's totally hot.

What turns you off? Inability to back up your belief system. I don't care if we don't agree on something, but I want the other person to know the issue and believe as passionately as I do on the opposite end. Otherwise it's just pointless.

What is your favorite curse word? Dammit. I know, not glamorous. But it really applies in so many situations.

What sound or noise do you love? The fan running at night and the sound of waves hitting a shoreline.

What sound or noise do you hate? Knives scraping across a plate. Ehh, I'm tensing up at the thought right now.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I don't really have a profession yet. But something off of my gameplan would be a real estate agent or getting into politics in some fashion. Both would be interesting in my opinion.

What profession would you not like to do? Something medical. I admire those who go into it, but I can't imagine putting up with the effed up healthcare system in our country day in and day out. My Mom does it everyday and hearing her horror stories of how system runs frightens me enough.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You did good, they will be okay and let me take you to see your Grandma.

Your turn. I'm tagging you all. Let me know if you do it!

No comments: