Friday, April 4, 2008

Words

I've tried to blog.

Really.

I've meant to tell you about my bad karma.

Or about how I'm searching for a cell phone plan and don't know which company to go with.

Even the sheer amount of rain and how I'm wishing it were those evening rains on the island in June instead of cold rain in Kentucky.

I meant to share my cat's odd looking wound. (two perfectly round wholes and scratch marks all around it)

Or to talk about how I've forgiven Rick Pitino.

And about how last night I purchased the first baby gift for a slew of baby showers to come and how my Mom's friend's little girl is going to own one of the most precious little frilly dresses ever.

But first I'd warn you all that barbeque fritos are crack. And should probably be banned. Forever.

And then I'd share some video of Jon and the dogs, which is hilarious.

Except I've been unable to find the words to say any of those things in a well thought out--perfectly framed blog post.

So instead I'll end this now.

Merry Weekend folks, it should be pretty so enjoy it.