Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Out of Material

Dude, I'm out of material.

I've been sitting here. Trying to figure out what to write through the better part of the last hour. And I have nothing.

So I sifted through my flickr page trying to find a Photo of the Day and they all bored me.

Tried to find a Tuesday meme to join.

Didn't like any of those.

Wrote a post about the weather. THE WEATHER. Again. Exhausted that topic and deleted it.

Not feeling political.

Don't really want to talk about food or gardening.

I switched to my other Coach purse. But nah...not really blog worthy.

Still can't decide on a cell phone. Really want a blackberry. Can't really figure out why I would need a blackberry.

Would prefer an iPhone.

Remembered I was a poor starving college student.

Oh who am I kidding.

Just remembered I am cheap.

Sobbed about how Chick-Fil-A is STILL CLOSED.

Responded to comments and messages on myspace that had piled up.

Organized my email.

Thought about changing my blog template again. Decided it was too much work.

Came close to deleting this post.

Then adopted Erin's motto of "Eh, fuck it."

And there you have it.

No comments: