Monday, April 7, 2008

Like in Meet the Parents

This would be weird, right?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000F1OS20/?tag=wantnot-20

And yet, no more litter box.

Slightly tempted.

It would at least be a conversation point.

"Why yes, I just potty trained my cat..."

But then, we cat owners are a different breed anyway. Who else willingly submits themselves to torture and abuse, not to mention psychological damage from being ignored, than a person who owns a cat?

Right.

So why not potty train? ;)

2 comments:

kate said...

ooooh i've been wanting to try this too! i HATE cleaning the litter boxes (and having my room smell like caturday all the time)...but not so sure how my roommates would feel about sharing the bathroom with my kitties as well, hahaha

you should do it and then let us know how it goes!

SassyCassie said...

I've read about this! You should totally try it!