Monday, April 14, 2008

Links I Found Interesting

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20191142,00.html

Are we perhaps implying, People, that Lindsay Lohan is bisexual and pursuing a relationship with openly gay Samantha Ronson? Hmm, are we People? Cause I can't find a purpose in this article otherwise.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20191229,00.html



I'm not even going to lie. Riding around in my car alone, my guilty pleasure is rocking out to Miley Cyrus. Yep. This video from her Miley and Mandy show? Made my day. Like, how awesome would it have been to be 15 and make a full on production to spoof a Madonna video? AND have Channing Tatum do the video with you? And make 18 million dollars last year?

Girlfriend is living the life.

Oh hai Britney! Remember the good ol' days when that was you?

1 comment:

kate said...

okay i'm crossing the stalker line with comments today BUT i totally have miley cyrus on my ipod :(

"see you again" is a really good song tbh but i feel like i need to listen to it in secret...mostly because i've spent the past year hollering about how much i hate her, lol