Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blog of the Day

I love discovering new blogs, especially ones that draw me in from the first post and leave me sifting through pages of archives for hours afterwards. I don't take nearly enough time to find new blogs, but I was reading through sites and articles about one of my favorite topics: adoption, when I came across this gem.

Pho for Four

She just gave birth today to a beautiful baby girl, and just a few months ago she and her husband brought home their 2nd son from Vietnam.

Vietnam and Ethiopia are my latest countries of choice for my hypothetical future adoption and reading a blog like this makes me wish with all of my heart that I could be financially secure and finally working in real life so I could start the process tomorrow. (Which is weird, because I don't get baby lust. Ever.)

In the meantime I'll just enjoy living vicariously.

Any good blog suggestions you've come across lately? Or an old favorite that I must check out?

No comments: