Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Sprung

I spent yesterday at the park. Walking!

When I let Jack out this morning it felt warm.

And it sounds like a Lion outside of my window.

All things I can be thrilled about. And while next Saturday it's expected to only be 34 degrees, I can live with it. Because I know, give it time and the next day or two could be 65 again.

My mood is instantly better. I feel refreshed. Happier.

I was honestly too tired and busy this weekend to begin my seeds. But later this afternoon Jon is going to help me start about 72 various flowers. 72! I don't know what we would even do with that many. But I'm guessing my extended family will be enjoying some flowers. And friends too.

But really, all I want to say today is this: February is over!!!

And it's a good thing, cause I was getting frustrated.

No comments: