Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What's a Girl To Do

I feel the need to purchase a Macbook.

I know, I said less than $500. But I lie. And it would only be $399 more with the refurbished one I'm looking at. Macbooks are perfect. And pretty. And come with kickass stuff. And I could iMovie and all that jazz.

Also am looking into one of these:

http://www.target.com/Eee-2G-PC-Surf-Laptop/dp/B001150JW2/sr=1-1/qid=1204650783/ref=sr_1_1/602-5553967-8463846?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aasus%20eee&page=1

Just cause it looks cool. And Jon would love it. And it's highly portable. Did I mention it was cute? Mini laptop...too adorable.

I'm just collecting notebooks. Or at least considering collecting notebooks.

Other news:

*Jon is dying to take a Ghost Tour of Savannah during our night there in June. (haha, I'm so punny) I've looked into the options and Mom, Jon and I could take one at 9:30 at night while Dad stays at the hotel with the dogs and rests for the rest of the drive. They last about an hour and half. I'm really hoping we can squeeze this in because Jon really would love it.

*Today's my actual birthday. I'm eating KFC for dinner and nobody can stop me. Calories be damned.

*I dislike my friend's fiance. A lot. We grew up together and I love her like I'd love a sister (which means I hate her sometimes) and I hate this guy she's with. He likes Larry the Cable Guy for god's sake.

*He also said things about gay people that I cannot forgive. Jon couldn't believe it, my Dad stood there shell shocked and it pissed my Mom off. Can't the world have a little acceptance? Sheesh.

*So I hate him. I think my friend knows this. Shall be interesting if I see her again anytime soon. Or if she comes to her senses and realizes this guy is a loser.

*I doubt that last sentence.

*However, I will not be seeing his face anytime soon and that's all that matters. Friend or no friend, I have a zero tolerance policy for hate like that in my life. If you don't agree with someone's lifestyle, fine. But don't act like you are the world's judge and jury. And don't spew your crap around me.

So yeah, that's about all.

March! Yay March!!

2 comments:

kate said...

happy bday!!

i'd def. recommend the macbook...i have one and LOVE it, i'm never going back to a pc!

p.s. - how do you always have the cutest blog designs??? where did you get this? jealous!!

April said...

I got this one here: http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/blogger-templates/

And thanks for the happy birthday!!