Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Makeup Deal

I'm always looking for new makeup to try. Even if I rarely wear any of it. I didn't have an opinion of Jane Cosmetics. Granted it's just drug store stuff, but I'm not discriminatory so I thought I'd give it a shot. Especially when I figured out this deal.

All Jane products on Buy One, Get One Free this week at Walgreens. This coupon gets you $2 off of each product you buy. Walgreens will attach one of these coupons to each Jane product, even the free one. Which means if something is 3.99 you would get it for free!! You can print as many of these coupons as you'd like or need and it's perfectly ethical to use them in this manner.

I got tired of printing and only used 4 coupons for 8 products. Which means I attached one to each set of BOGO.

Before the sales I had $36 worth of makeup.

$18 was subtracted from the $36 for the free ones in the BOGO sale.

Then $8 off in coupons.

Which means I got all of this makeup for $10.

While I didn't play this one as well as I could have I would still consider this a pretty good deal.




Especially when those eyeshadow sets are usually $6.99 each when not on sale.

2 comments:

kate said...

omg! i wish i had known about this earlier...i randomly went to walgreens last night and ended up buying jane makeup b/c of the sale (i'm not sure about it either, i've never used it)...i thought i got a sweet deal that you would be proud of but then of course you have to go and use your coupon magic, damn it! hahaha

April said...

LOL, oops. Damn coupon magic. I'll try posting these things earlier from now on!