Thursday, March 20, 2008

Photo of the Day

Yes, here is Jill laying in a clothes hamper. A very tall clothes hamper, might I add, full of warm and toasty towels. There are few things she enjoys more week to week than a basket full of fresh out of the dryer garments.

It drives my father nuts. His OCD kicks in and he starts bemoaning the fact that she’s sleeping on ’clean clothes’. He totally says it like that line in that movie..."no more wiiiiirrrrre hannnnnggggeeerrrsss". Nevermind she sleeps in his bed everynight and he kisses her and blows raspberries on her belly.

Sometimes....no most of the time, I am certain my parents enjoy this dog more than they enjoyed having human babies. I’m guessing it’s the she’ll never grow up and learn to talk back part they like so much.

1 comment:

kate said...

hahah my cats do that too! and my mom always freaks out about the clean clothes thing too...the only time i agree that maybe it's a little gross is when they sit on dish towels or something...but otherwise, all my stuff is covered in cat hair anyway, so what's the big deal? haha