Thursday, March 6, 2008

Things I'm Currently Obsessed With

At any given moment in my life I'm obsessed with something, or several things. I'm very addictive in nature, if I like something I go to extremes. Which is why I don't drink or smoke. I'd be a champion alcoholic or chain smoker.

Without further ado, my new obsessions list:

  • Taylor Swift: for real, she's had a writing contract since she was 13! I'm very picky about what country music I like, she is at the top of the country list right now. "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" is my current favorite song.
  • The Weepies: I didn't realize they sing about a zillion songs I love but didn't know who sung. Seriously. Like from the best commercials and tv shows.
  • Mickey Avalon: Just listen. There are no words. Try "Jane Fonda".
  • Kidd Kraddick in the Morning: Every Tuesday and Thursday morning I listen to Kidd Kraddick and his crew featuring Kelly Raspberry and Big Al on 102.5 in Lexington. I've now become invested in their lives. No joke.
  • Democratic Primary '08: So much drama. I love it.
  • Posh Spice: to quote Christian Siriano, "that bitch is fierce."
  • Which brings me to my next obsession: Christian Siriano, winner of this season's Project Runway. I think this video correctly elaborates on why I love him so much:





  • My Coach bags. Coach in general. Coach-y Coach Coach.
  • Fitness Magazine: I got this subscription for free. And I like to read it and pretend I'm actually working on getting fit. At least I'm reading and planning.
  • Ocean Minded Flip Flops: Like walking on clouds. I can't wait to wear them out somewhere.
  • Plaid: Anything plaid. Shorts, flip flops, shirts. Lots of plaid. I don't know why....

No comments: