Thursday, March 27, 2008

Satan's Chihuahua

I posted the last Overheard based on a conversation Jon and I had in our driveway this afternoon. Apparently I'm so evil I'd make Satan cry. It's a fact Jon reiterates in this lovely video.


Untitled from apsies on Vimeo.

Why a video? Oh, I don't know, maybe because the camera I bought Jon (so I could use whenever I wanted) finally arrived today. I love it. I love Fuji. It's just like my camera, only smaller, with less zoom and a few less features. Yet, it still manages to Bokeh pretty damn well.

2 comments:

kate said...

haha! you make me wish i had a crazy little brother.

i had a fuji too and LOVED it...it was a great point-and-shoot. i'm still luster after a nikon dslr but ... le sigh.

i love the new design! and twitter! look at us being all high tech.

April said...

LOL, I know...aren't we awesome?

I can't tell you how much I lust after a Nikon, it's probably illegal in most states. ;)