Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Into the Wild

My Dad's former Union, AFSCME, is endorsing Hillary Clinton for President. I didn't realize that until last night while watching her speech in Ohio. But I thought it was pretty cool.

Rah rah, Texas and all that stuff. It certainly makes this thing more interesting. But it proves that it's true what they say....never count out a Clinton. Comeback kids for sure, only not kids anymore. Seasoned politicians I suppose. Either way, this race totally rocks and is kicking my ass. I'm still tired from staying up half the night waiting on the official call on Texas. Sheesh.

I want to thank everyone who sent their happy birthdays yesterday. You don't know how much I appreciate it. My family has dwindled down to just the four of us essentially and I didn't hear from my grandmother, aunts, uncles or cousins yesterday. But for every family member who didn't say it, 2 or three friends or neighbors did. That meant a lot to me.

And finally, I should mention. After mulling it over with my mom for a bit and working out my budget I am happy to say I am probably going to purchase a macbook. Finally, after coveting one for years. I can't express my excitement in words but know that it involves jumping up and down and proclaiming "I'm getting a Macbook" over and over. Visualize it.

I am a little nervous because it's going to be so different than a PC. The only experience I have with Apple are my iPod, my journalism classes, and reading Dooce. I mean, I should totally be prepared, right?

haha

Oh gosh. Anyways. Television warning for tonight: Project Runway Season Finale. For which I'm totally excited, but bummed because Chris March won't be there, and his tranny-licious-ness was the only thing entertaining me this season aside from Christian's fierce-ness. Oh well, I'm calling it....Christian by a yard.

No comments: