Monday, March 3, 2008

El Laptop

I'm looking to purchase another laptop as a backup to the one I have. Something I could store a few pictures on, surf the internet with, write things on. Nothing too special. The only thing I really use a computer for is internet, music and pictures so as long as it can accomplish those things, I'd be happy.

Jon's been moaning about having his own to use when I'm hogging this one. Their computer when caput when I killed it last spring and while they helped buy the one I currently own, they never bothered replacing the other. A one computer household is a hostile one to say the least.

So does anyone have any helpful hints or places I should visit to look for one? I am, quite honestly, looking to spend less than $500 for this one. Is this unreasonable? I've looked into refurbished models, is that a good or bad idea?

Bring on the advice. Even if it's from your mother's uncle's brother's aunt's grandmother's sister. I'll take it.

No comments: